ART. BUT DIFFERENT.
Powered by Shopfront Arts Co-op and the City of Sydney, Playwave is a membership platform for young people offering access to discounted tickets, exclusive events, original content and more sweet features. Aged 15 – 24? Join us and discover the best experiences that Sydney has to offer – live and in real time.
WHAT YOU GET
- Cheap tickets to an exciting mix of theatre, dance, music, film, opera, literature, comedy and visual art from Sydney’s very best.
- Exclusive tours, gigs, parties, workshops, scavenger hunts and much more via Playwave Experiences – special events curated by us for you.
- Online access – an exclusive web platform for Young People along with regular texts and email updates featuring special offers and original content
- Have your say – review shows, events and experiences you’ve been to, post your own pictures and videos and become a part of the Playwave community.
- Get involved with Playwave Creative – apply to be a young critic, interview artists, make videos, contribute to a podcast and the future of Playwave (and score free tickets along the way)
SO YOU WANT TO BE A CREATIVE?
Playwave Creative is a dedicated team of Playwave members turned creatives re-defining the business. Bringing you reviews, interviews, edits, memes, films, art and much more in response to what’s they are seeing and doing via Playwave. Playwave Creative lets you take creative risk. We invite you to rave, rant and rage about what matters to you. Whatever your talent, we showcase our most committed reviewers, curators, creatives and champion their content. So if you are interested in making films or music, conducting interviews, podcasting or writing articles apply to Playwave Creative with these simple steps:
TO APPLY FOR PLAYWAVE CREATIVE, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
2) Tell us about why you would make a great Playwave Creative (in 250 words or less)
3) Share a sample of your work (it could be anything, in any form, but it must be original)