Logos and brand materials
1. You may access and use the Playwave logo and brand materials to promote and communicate Playwave through your digital and print channels.
2. You agree to provide to us copies of all marketing materials and other collateral created using the logo or brand materials.
3. You agree to follow the Playwave brand guidelines as laid out in the Playwave Toolkit.
4. Playwave reserves the right to refuse or withdraw use of the Playwave branding and logo at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the logos or remove access to them indefinitely.
Under NO circumstances may the Playwave brand be associated with the following categories of advertising, sponsorship or promotional activities, either directly or through indirect association and/or endorsement on its media platforms.
1. Pornography or other products, content or themes with adult themes of a sexual nature (e.g. contraceptives, adult toys)
2. Drugs (including alcohol, prescription medicines, tobacco or smoking related products and illegal / other illicit drugs and substances)
3. Weapons and dangerous products, including real & look alike replica guns and knives
4. Gambling including betting, lotteries and scratch cards
5. Diet / Slimming products such as diet pills / food substitutes / slimming shakes, items or services positioned as miracle solutions for weight problems.
6. Death-related products and services (e.g. funerals, burial or other memorial products and services)
7. Illegal or unauthorised activities
Information About You
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
1. You must not misuse the Toolkit by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Toolkit, the server on which the Toolkit is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Toolkit. You must not attack the Toolkit via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
2. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
3. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
4. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Toolkit or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.